Do you need help with your Website?
Every business reaches a point where it needs to have an effective website. Maybe you have an existing site and it needs to be rebuilt or updated, maybe it’s not generating enough business through the search engines or perhaps you have just started a new business and need a website. Whatever your circumstance we can help.
We can help you with any of the following issues related to your web business:
- Domain name registration / renewal
- Web Hosting
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Accessibility Advice
- Social Media Advice
MidBoh provides SEO services in Sydney and we have strategies to help you establish an effective web presence taking into account your budget and expectations. The pages of this website are full of information that may assist you to understand some of the issues involved and how we may be able to help you. Some of the information may help you start this process for yourself.
Please contact MidBoh if you would like to discuss your requirements and how we might be able to help.
These days we publish some thoughts on topics related to search engines, content marketing and social media. Here are the most recent 10 titles.
- Are you aware of what gets blocked?I’m not talking about the size or effectiveness of the...
- Warning Will Robinson. Missing contentThe other night I was looking to find a restaurant to visit....
- We’re sorry to see you go
- When will this SEO tactic fail?
- SEO and Growth Planning When you have clarified your goals, objectives and strategies the tactical...
- “If you think people are dumb, you’ll spend a lifetime doing dumb work.”
- FAQ Pages can drive traffic
- All pictures on the internet are free … right?My daughter was preparing content on her...
- Just fishing for customersHi,Are you planning to optimize your website?There might be three main...
- Mobilegeddon :: was it the apocalypse or just the first salvo?
You can access all that material on our Tumblr blog.
We referred to our original blogging efforts as SEO Discussion. These were published as part of this website, and are still available. The most recent of these discussions are:
- Jumping in the deep end of the Social Media pool
- It's not easy to pull the wool over the eyes of the search engines
- Every business needs a website
- Improve Your Blogging
- Common mistakes by website designers
- Where's that page gone?
- What is a favicon and why do you need one?
- Impact of Social Media on SEO
- How many links do you need?
- Write your content for your target audience.
Please feel free to use the contact option in right hand column on this page if you have any questions about the issues raised or any other SEO issue.