From time to time, we will post a few paragraphs on various topics related to
general theme of this site – creating an effective website. Here’s what we’ve got so far.
- Jumping in the deep end of the Social Media pool
- It's not easy to pull the wool over the eyes of the search engines
- Every business needs a website
- Improve Your Blogging
- Common mistakes by website designers
- Where's that page gone?
- What is a favicon and why do you need one?
- Impact of Social Media on SEO
- How many links do you need?
- Write your content for your target audience.
- The mysterious case of the Invisible web page!
- Don't get ripped off when buying hosting or domain names!
- The benefits of Search Engine Optimising
- Is Google the only Search Engine worth considering?
- The sad tale of the expired domain name
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Myths :: Part 3 (the Saga continues)
- What happens after you have performed the initial Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) make over of our site?
- What is Page Rank and why is it important to me?
- SEO professional - heal thyself
- Accessibility Advice :: How does accessibility relate to SEO?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Myths :: Part 2
- How long before I see a benefit from the SEO effort?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Myths :: Part 1
- Lots of information available in your vistor logs
- The big Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) debate - Links vs Content
- robots.txt :: friend or foe. Use this tool with care. It can go wrong.
- Do It Yourself SEO :: Not without risks so take care if you are doing it yourself
- What is so bad about building a site using FRAMES?
- Make every word of your message on your website count!
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) exactly and why is it important?
- Why choose MidBoh to provide Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your organisation?
- The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) benefits of HTML Validation
- Is Flash safe to use in the context of SEO?
- Strategies for building link relationships - vital SEO factor
- Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) method
Update: We are unlikely to publish many more posts in this setting. MidBoh Web Services Blog is now the home of our blogging.